Saturday, 19 October 2013

Dude, I'm stupid.

I was meant to be going to a comic festival in the Lake District today. I overslept and missed my coach even though i set my alarm for 6:30, but yep unknowingly I'd set it for PM not AM. So when I woke up and my mum was like Sian what time are you going out my face was literally just this


I'm an absolute nob ed.

So I was pretty miffed all day about that so I made some arrangement's with Evee to go to the cinema and we went and watched Turbo :) (which was great, I recommend it, especially in 3D). 

University is stressing me out so much recently.
I have so much to do, its my SAD months and I'm p/m on the verge of a relapse back into SH.
Not in a good state right now. 
Just gotta keep going and keep inspired I guess. I've been getting a lot of my inspiration nowadays from Nile Rodgers, that dude is just so... awesome. I look up to him so much ^_^ And John Taylor of course!

But yeah, isn't he just a cutie or what


The guy is so talented. Just. Wow.  I need a Nile hug one day. Need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment