Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Settling in

 I'm finally starting to feel a little more relaxed and settled with university.
I've made a couple or friends so thats pretty good :)
Anyways, I've been getting really stuck into the 'animal' project we got set.
After talking with Meryl, she thinks I should make the 'animal' thing come out more in him so we both came up with a really cute idea!
When he get's drunk, he grows a wolf's ears and tail!!!
so cute aaaa

I also have a 1500 word essay to write. WOOOOOH.
Although I can't really complain because the year 2's and 3's have to write WAYY longer essay's than just 1500 words.
And I'm not bad at essay writing so its not all that bad.

We have a trip to the whitworth gallery coming up on Friday, not sure how thats gonna go but yah...
I need to organise all my shit.

On a completely unrelated note
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NILE RODGERS HAS A FAN MAIL ADDRESS

I wanna send him a cute letter <3

Til next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment